Now Hiring Home Cleaners
Start as Soon as Next Week!
Baltimore Home Cleaning has immediate openings for reliable, motivated individuals to join our team of professional cleaners. If you enjoy meeting new people, seeing new places, staying active, and making a difference in other people’s lives, all while earning good money and working alongside like-minded teammates, then this opportunity is for you.
BHC team members enjoy excellent pay, advancement opportunities, industry-leading benefits, and the chance to play a critical role in our mission to help people save time and live comfortably.
Submit your application today and start your new career as soon as next week.
Benefits & Pay
- $15+ starting pay
- Tips and bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- Weekly paychecks
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- No evenings or Sundays, ever!
- Plus much more!
- Must have daytime, weekday availability
- Pass a criminal background check
- Meet physical requirements to perform job
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be 18+ years old
Start Your Application
Full Job Description
Baltimore Home Cleaning is one of the area’s leading providers of home cleaning services. Must be motivated, reliable, and hard-working. No experience is required! We’ll train the right people. But you must have your own car, license, and insurance for transportation for this job. Residential cleaning experience is a huge plus.
Cleaning Technicians play the most crucial role in our company – providing cleaning services to our clients. Under the general direction of the Team Leader, the cleaning technician is responsible for cleaning client homes according to the specifications for each residence. Technicians are also responsible for delivering stellar customer service in-person and over the phone when interacting with clients.
- Minimum $15/hr + Tips + Bonuses
- Weekly paychecks
- Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid travel time
- Gas reimbursement for every mile driven
- Full pay during training
- No evenings or Sundays, EVER!
- Cleaning products and equipment provided for you
- Uniforms provided for you
- PPE provided for you
- Employee referral program
- Customer referral program
- Friendly team environment
- A great culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect
- Experience as a cleaning technician can be helpful but is not required
- Must be the type of person who is always punctual and takes pride in a job well done
- Must have your own car, license, and insurance to travel to more than one client location
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance is an essential function of this position
- Meet physical requirements to perform job duties.
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- Have a passion for cleaning
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Be able to speak, read, and write in English
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 30 lbs as necessary
- Moderate physical activities, which may include pulling, pushing, lifting, reaching,
- bending and repetitive movements
- Demonstrated skill and proficiency with cleaning equipment
- Use of cleaning products, which require the use of PPE
- Safety is of the utmost importance. Cleaning Technicians must work in a way that complies with all safety regulations required by Baltimore Home Cleaning
- The job involves the ability to use independent judgment to make decisions and to recommend and implement solutions
- The ability to listen and communicate clearly and to maintain positive interpersonal and cooperative relationships with co-workers, clients, and management
- The ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and accurately follow through on work activities with time constraints and interruptions to meet deadlines as well as to work independently with a minimum amount of direction and supervision
- Ability to remain flexible, resilient, calm, maintain a sense of humor, and regularly present a well-groomed, professional image.
- Follow training for Standard Operating Procedures that follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), OSHA, state/territorial, and local guidelines for preventing the spread of infection
- Know policies and procedures that apply to employee duties as they relate to potential exposures to hazardous substances or viruses such as COVID-19
- PPE Knowledge: types, proper use, limitations, location, handling, decontamination, removal, and disposal
- Clean and maintain storage area and company property in a clean, organized, and safe manner
- Maintain all equipment and supplies so that they are clean and in a safe, operable condition
- Ensure proper labeling on all chemical containers in your possession
- Ensure proper dilution ratios of cleaning chemicals
- Empty all trash cans, replace liners, and clean receptacles as needed
- Dust horizontal and vertical surfaces throughout the home
- Clean kitchen countertops, sinks, cabinet doors, outsides of appliances
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms, including countertops, sinks, tubs, showers, and toilets
- Sweep, vacuum, and mop all floor surfaces
- Greet homeowners in a polite, respectful, and helpful manner to ensure positive customer relationships
- Screen and route requests to supervisor if necessary and provide timely and accurate customer service support
- Perform other duties as requested or required by management