Spring Hiring Event
for House Cleaning Positions
Starting Pay: $15 / Hour
Baltimore Home Cleaning is hosting open interviews to fill a number of full-time, part-time, and on-call house cleaning positions with pay starting at $15 an hour. View the full job description.
Day 1: Wednesday, April 18, 2018, from 10 AM – 4 PM
Day 2: Saturday, April 21, 2018, from 10 AM – 4 PM
2 South Patterson Park Ave
Baltimore, MD 21231
Secure Your Spot
Pre-register today and we’ll send you a list of 5 of the most important questions we’ll ask you during your interview.
Baltimore Home Cleaning is hosting its annual Spring Hiring Event and you’re invited!
We’re searching for self-motivated, hard-working individuals to join our growing team of house cleaning professionals operating in Baltimore City and the surrounding counties.
If you’re reliable, have your own vehicle, and are looking for a full-time, part-time, or on-call opportunity with great earning potential then we want to see you next week at our new office in Baltimore City. Read on for more details.
Pre-register today and we’ll send you a list of 5 of the most important questions we will ask during your interview.
Baltimore Home Cleaning is seeking motivated, reliable, hard-working individuals to join our team of house cleaners. No experience required! We will train the right individuals. Must have a reliable, insured vehicle of your own and a valid driver’s license. Must have daytime, weekday availability.
- Excellent hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks
- Full hourly pay during training
- We supply all cleaning products and equipment
- We provide your uniforms
- Fun, friendly team environment
- Exciting performance rewards like free vacations and gift cards
- Must have a reliable, insured vehicle of your own
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have daytime, weekday availability
- Must be the type of person who is always punctual and takes pride in a job well done
- Pass a criminal background check
- Meet physical requirements to perform job duties. This is a VERY physical job.
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Have a passion for cleaning
In addition to the requirements listed above, every Baltimore Home Cleaning employee must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Be able to speak, read, and write in English
- Be able to pass a criminal background check
We are committed to working equally hard for our customers and employees. Come join our team and become a valuable member of our organization.